Monday, June 11, 2007

Down time

Took a day off today due to eye infection. It’s really weird, and I am not sure for the cause of it: my left eye got swollen and itchy. I guess it is due to stress, dust, allergies and air con. Hope to be up and running by tomorrow.

As I wanted to rest my eyes, I could fully focus on my ears! :) I finally managed to catch up on my favourite podcasts and heard a ton of fun stuff: CC Chapman from Managing the Gray, Inside PR and Frank McMahon of Media Artists Secrets. These guys are all really inspirational and fun, yet very ground to earth and very "guy next door" type- encouraging and approachable. It's fun that they also share listeners' comments! Maybe I'll send it a comment too. ;)

I even sneaked a peak at one interesting blog about getting from 7 to 10, by Steve Pavlina. Fun guy, goes to prove "where there's a will, there's a way". It's amazing, what he talks about is very basic, with lots of common sense, but seems that he has a good group of followers (mostly geeks) who appreciate, and stick to, the advice as if it were an evangelism. Well done, Steve, you found your audience!

1 comment:

David Jones said...

Definitely send us a comment. We'd love to hear from a listener in China. It must be an interesting place to work.